Blending Curves

In Inkscape, click the template line then right-click “ungroup.”  Select the template line again and right-click “release clip.”  Delete black box (clip box).

I just followed the procedure for Inkscape and it works. 9’6" longboard on a 24" x 120" piece of paper (set in Document Properties).

Thanks again Andrew!

Very good stuff.  Now I can say I learned something new today!  Previously all I knew how to do was import and rearrange the sheets.

I finally managed to do it as well! Thanks for the patience here…

Hola llevo 2 semanas esperando que me confirmen. Me suscribi y aun no e recibido respuesta.

…hola; es “he” con H.
¿Qué respuesta estás buscando?

Worth noting that the new Blendingcurves is up and running.

Been a while… I’m pumped

I just read through this thread again. It’s a good one. Yes, new site is up! Check it out.

Website is seamless! As user friendly as it gets.
I’ve had my eye open for a 4a to get a template of, and now I’m ready start my panel.
Thanks Blending Curves!

YES!! Thankyou Andrew Kidman (?) and co for making such an incredible resource available again, can’t thank you guys enough! Looks awesome

Not Andrew Kidman…

Whoops! Thanks nonetheless

You guys ever considered putting the elusive Liddle-like hull rocker template up? Out of all rockers out there this seems to be one that people talk about as if it’s impossible to explain. Current blanks don’t seem to get close to the same curve so I feel this would get a lot of use.