Butterfly fin??

Batfische - your original post here was lengthy, but heartfelt. I considered it had enough merit to re-post in regular format, and I also moved the topic from archives to general discussion. 

Any hands on reviews and commentary are worthwhile, as this is the heartbeat and life of progressive design, and very much in tune with the spirit and purpose of the forum.

Batfische - your original post here was lengthy, but heartfelt. I considered it had enough merit to re-post in regular format, and I also moved the topic from archives to general discussion. 

Any hands on reviews and commentary are worthwhile, as this is the heartbeat and life of progressive design, and very much in tune with the spirit and purpose of the forum.

There are plenty of ideas long ago ditched by the mainstream industry that are still cause for stoke and further investigation to some, i.e. finless, twin fins, midlength, etc etc

Sincere thanks, Huck.

I found a no-longer-in-production fin that I really wanted to find, thanks to this thread and your moving it. Learned more than what shows on the thread.

A whole lot of fortuitousness, imo.

p.s. that photo Halcyon posted, with the pointy “nubster”-esque fin, prompts me to add: I have multiple nubsters for a bunch of reasons too goofy to get into. After getting them and fooling around with them, I had the opportunity to play around with that fin of H’s. It is pretty F’in cool. He calls it “The Marlin” (I think? I don’t want to misstate). For all center box nubster uses, I think I would use that instead of a “guitar pick” nubster.