Friends of Cleanlines

I echo resinhead !

Get well RB. -mv

My thoughts and prayers are with his family. I can say that I probably wouldn’t have continued to try and glass my boards if it wasn’t for Roger and his help on this board and the videos he made. And to think that glassing became my favorite part of the process…

Get well Roger!

Best wishes to Roger. He is truly a fine diplomat and giving person here.

Sincerely,

Herb Bean

I talked with Rodger’s Dad this afternoon. Rodger is still on a respirator in intensive care. He did move his arms today and the nurses said he had a good night. If anyone wants to send him a card they can at this address.

Rodger Bucker

#7 sillwood Court South

Savannah, Ga. 31419

Rodger lives alone in a little house in front of his workshop. When I first came to town, Rodger offered me full use of a shaping room and a glassing room for free. On top of that I got free lessons on glassing. ( They went sort of like this: “Hey ya kook why do you do that when this is so much better!”) That is the type of guy he is. Today his Dad told me he wasn’t aware Rodger had friends! I assured his Dad that Rodger has a lot of friends, of which I am proud to be one.

Very sad news. Thanks for the update. Got the sad news from Keith Mehlville this afternoon. Had emailed Keith several days ago asking if he had heard from Roger, since RB had not answered several emails over the past couple of weeks, and that is not like him. Keith thought Roger had made a post July 9, and was probably OK, maybe just his computer was down. As it was the post was June 9, not July. I have only known Roger since about March or April this year. Bought one of our planers and then educated me about shapers, what they used and how they did it. Also urged me to get on Swaylocks, a truly first rate site with a wealth of knowledge shared. I consider him a true friend, one who is right out front with sharing the wealth of experience he has gained over the years. My prayers are with him and his family and will be on our prayer list at church this Sunday. Modern medicine can work miracles and let’s hope they do on Roger.

Lorin Dressel

Howzit Tuna, Thanks for the address info, I’m going to send him a hula girl get well card. Aloha,Kokua

His Dad wasn’t aware Roger had friends?? Once a surfer always a surfer and surfers are never without friends. Clean deserves a card or note from every one of us, as he is one of the pillars of Swaylocks and a great guy. Mine goes out tomorrow.

If it is OK with everyone on this thread, I’ll print it out and send it to him with a card to let him know his swaylocks crew has him and his family in their thoughts and prayers.

I was working around the house today and had Cleanlines on my mind. Sheesh man, whatdya have to do a thing like that for? Seriously, here’s to a quick trip home and a rapid recovery. Hope you can get back at it real soon!

Sorry to hear. The man is a mainstay here. All our prayers …

Ugh! So sorry to hear that. Have learned so much from that guy. I’m just getting ready to go to work in the Intensive Care Unit here. Hearing that about Roger hits hard.

Get well soon Rodger.

Get well Cleanlines - I’m praying for you.

J.

wishing you a full clean recovery

hope you get well soon mr. clean!

Having just done my first resin swirl on Saturday - with repeated viewings of Roger’s dvd to prep for it - he was on my mind… It’s rare to find such a talented, knowledgeable and humorous craftsman who will share and pass on their knowledge so unselfishly. My prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery go out to Roger.

Roger,

As a fellow Swayloholic who has benefitted from your generosity over the years, please know that we ALL wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Hopefully, this thread is sending out waves of good energy your way.

mp

The view at the top of the hill sure is worth the energy required to get the hell up there. - Tripod

Get better soon…

All energies sent out to Rodger and his family are additive and cumulative.

Flood 'em.

Cleanlines. Take care and have a speedy recovery. Patrick