Friends of Cleanlines

Only just got this thread up…Ouch!

Sending best wishes, good karma and a card from my home break.

Hoping the recovery is full and swift.

Jase (MMM)

How is Roger doing? Any “new” news?

Its been a while since an update… anyone heard anything yet? Is he out of hospital?

Howzit Scott, When Roger gets out and goes home his mail box should be full.Aloha,Kokua

I wonder how many people sent him cards?

Howzit Scott, I sent Roger a card with a hula girl on it,hopefully it will bring back some good memories of his time spent in Hawaii. Cards are nice since he can keep them and look at them any time he wants, I doubt he will be using a computer for a while.Aloha,Kokua

I can’t let the thred, get on any other page except #1. I never met Cleanlines, but if he is like any of the other guys from this web page that I have met, it is my loss. Roger respipators are over rated get off it as soon as you can. It is a bad hapit, kick it man I know you can. God bless.

hm , i should have figured , when a post gets put at the top of the page with an exclamation mark its important …

now i feel bummed for not checking earlier …

sorta drives home the point , that being busy and having important things to do seems pointless , when friends and loved ones are in need …

its always times like these that you reflect on whats really important in life …

hang in there dude , get back soon …

and i hope its sway time as usual when your back on your feet …

never know what to say with out getting mushy …

just get well and be prepared for some positive thoughts coming at ya from the world wide sway team …

regards

BERT

ditto

hey Roger, you were right…it’s all been covered. They’re talking about gang signs and shuttle missions.

Get well Soon!

Well, that first picture certainly has my heart beating faster!

Get better!

This place is falling apart !!!

Howzit E-Pacman, That’s a lot of sashimi there.Aloha,Kokua

…i am a very small church…

…HE IS GREAT…i am humbled in his grace.

…HE CAN CREATE…i have learned from his knowledge.

…HE IS my FRIEND,and my BROTHER…i pale… IN HIS SHADOW.

…HE SHOWS ME THE WAY…to make me a better person.

…HE SHOWERS ME WITH HIS KINDNESS,AND LOVE…i HOPE THAT i can live up to his teaching…and pass on his greatness to others around the world.

…for you CLEAN…WITH LOVE, herb

For those of you who have been wondering, Cleanlines has improved to the point where he may get to go home sometime this week. He still faces lots of therapy. He is determined to make a go at full recovery. Your cards and letters, and this forum has been good for keeping his spirits up and he wanted me to thank everyone for their support.

GREAT to hear that , Tuna !

…thanks mate for the update .

cheers !

ben

of course , Rodger , you will still be on our minds …full recovery to you mate !

Out-Standing!!!

Ya can’t keep a good man down. Please pass on that if there’s anything I can do, let me know.

doc…

I was looking at who was online…and saw Cleanlines! Hope this is true!!

WELCOME BACK!!! We missed you!!! God Bless and take care!

Ken