?how and what is this beautiful resin tint?

I just erased by mistake

a real long explanation and pictures

of lake lagunitas and

encouraging words and stuff.

I saved you all from another wordy rambling

merry xmas day.

have fun john -boy.

you’ll figure it out just fine.

…ambrose…

Well, thanks for that!

Hahahahahah.  Beat me to it

Man, this thread has been fun.  Now I want to go build a retro style longboard and glass it shabby chic style to look like acid-wash jeans, with a hipster blue-plaid fabric inlay, and some tattoo logos, and maybe antique the fin a bit too…

Then I want to paint over a triple stringer vintage longboard, LOL.

My bucket list is growing.

gruby ferets

cheers huie

i think it was probably done in the lam. thats how i would attempt it . i like the look .

whats important is did anyone buy them

Sold lots paul… It’s so easy… Lam in one color, logo patches with clear, cheater coat with a different color, filler coat with another… Shit now everyone knows how to make a nice shape look like a crappy old board

gruby ferets

hows the bannanas dave?

**cheers huie

Another easy method to achieve that look would be to shot a coat of acrylic paint in one color do another light coat in the contrasting color, sand with 400 or 600. wash and apply your favorite sealer. and enjoy.  Now you can also make a distressed look wetsuit by sewing on fake patches and bleaching out some of the color work on the shoulders and sleeves. All logos should also be distressed. 

Now that $400 dollar an hour corporate lawyer can play surfbum all weekend long.

i first saw this style of glassing with J McCallum Surfboards. At first i didnt like it. but after a while it has grown on me. If you look at some of his work you can tell its done as Feraldave said.

going great guns…

also got samples today you going to want to try…

bannana dave and the gruby ferets is the name of my hipster rock band