I'm turning off the website tomorrow

People!!!

Unless we pull ahead of The Surfers Journal in the Surfermag Battle of the blogs by tomorrow morning, I’m going to turn off Swaylock’s until I feel like turning it on again.

Swaylock’s is 10x as active as TSJ.com and we have nearly 4000 unique visitors a day. Currently we have less than 100 votes in this round. Lame.

I realize this is petty – but I WANT TO WIN THIS CONTEST – so get your ass over there and vote!

Swaylock

Do it or Die!

Voted last round, voted this round. When I cast up my vote for sways, it was 25% TSJ, 75% Sways, 4 votes tallied at that point. Keep the pace!

done

Done.

It’s a TIE at 200 votes!

Done…

And happily so

Just went there and got this:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at **www.surfermag.com** contains elements from the site **95.211.14.58**, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for 95.211.14.58.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
 I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer.  Went a day or two ago and site would not let me vote!

using FireFox with NoScript couldnt vote recently;

Voted first round or at least noted that I could, then later I think they changed service that was
allowing the voting.

Allow surveygizmo.com  AND sgizmo something or other

and it will work, not that I enjoy a bunch of surfermag trolls and
endless questions

on should I get a Rusty model or the CI Kelly Slater model surfboard
which one rides better.

WE BUILD BOARDS!

Done,

Mike, Maybe you should post a new forum topic for each round. I did my duty for the first round but wasn't aware of the second round until just now. After we smash the Sj this round could you post a new topic for the next round so we can be aware of it and not have a problem trying to find the link.

I tried when I saw the first thread, and the vote button wasn’t there for me. Worked this time though.  ??

I agree with Ronin, post up for each round so none of us misses any rounds. I already have a bazillion bookmarks and RSS feeds that I follow, but I check Swaylocks all the time.

I sent my vote in the old fashioned way. I wrote a letter on some stationary with an ink pen. I then folded the letter 3 ways.I then put it in an envelope and licked the gummed tab. I then closed it. Next (and this is the cool part) I got a stamp and put it on the envelope. Lastly I walked out in to the yard and put it in the mailbox. If you want to learn how to do this just send me a postcard.

Better let us know about these things, Who'd of known?

Im good

please send some stamps

Turns out McAfee anti virus hates the TSJ site.  Just went on wife’s MAC and no issues.  Currently 43% them guys, 57% Swaylocks

Done.  I also voted form my daughters computer and I'm trying to get her and her girlfriends to vote, but they are 15, so...

Mike

I did my part.  Want me to get my dead uncle to vote.  How 'bout a convicted felon?  Oh!  That would be me.

Done…after TSJ who’s next?

Just voted after the end of the all star game: 60% Sway’s -40% TSJ. Didn’t know there was a vote up either. Plan to vote early and often.

done...

289 votes. 60 / 40 in favor of Swaylocks

Vote early, vote often