Let's Make a Deal 2011

I just got a new 165 yd. roll of 4oz direct sized glass (27" JPS)… if anybody is interested.  Always in need of fins, might trade for a blank or ??.  Ray, I would be interested in 12 yards of the wide 6oz…don’t let Tim take all of it!

Ray, thanks for the offer… If el quatro fins needs it please give him priority… I will sell me board and check back with you and Keith mid December for some wheelin and dealin!

Peace

Fun stuff… Wish I lived closer to you guys

[quote="$1"]

I just got a new 165 yd. roll of 4oz direct sized glass (27" JPS).... if anybody is interested.  Always in need of fins, might trade for a blank or ??.  Ray, I would be interested in 12 yards of the wide 6oz...don't let Tim take all of it!

[/quote]

Deal......I'll trade you 12 yards of 6oz for 12 yards of 4 oz....after Thanksgiving....your place or mine....I can taste the Bar B Que already...........:)

Before 2011 closes out,

I am looking to prioritize my projects. I have a few project boards I am looking to get rid of.  I am looking for Epoxy resin/ glass/ cash, and a good home for the following:

1970's(?) John Holly single fin project... delams routed out, some foam replaced, needs more love, have the foam scrap, but not the time...

6'4'' Third World Exotic "Twinzer" by Larry Mabile.. Needs some ding repair, but has a lot of life left, perfect for someone that wants to check out the twinzer feel with out spending too much.

Bing Bonzer..more than likely shaped by Eaton.  Bottom was totally covered in paint when I got it..needs love.  I thought I was going to do a complete restore..

Too many projects, not enough time. 

for sale or trade.

Looking for resonable offers, or

Epoxy Resin and fiberglass. 

Crap,

couldnt post pics,

so put on craiglist...same mumbojumbo..with pics..

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/2734985274.html

......And ......before the year is over......

The Low Tech Lab has a whole bunch of wood that needs to be made into tail blocks....all wood donated to the Lab for free........and offered to you for free......It's scraps and cut off's........Free.......San Diego area....

....edit...Home Depot and Lowes Paint sticks in the back....

Redwood, Redwood with yellow, redwood, oak, Basswood, more small stir sticks ...random stuff....

This web networking really does work.....

I just scored a new sweat shirt for helping a guy. And Mrs Stingray and I picked up a 1/2 shaped EPS blank from a young man on Sunday. Life happens and he has to leave town. Another guy that I met through this site needs Epoxy resin but he's out of town on business. I fronted the cash to our sales rep and will deliver the resin Sat. We have a good deal worked out. A little underground effort goes a long way....

and I broke down and bought a sleeve of 1000 grit sandpaper. It's not 3M,...sorry Resinhead. If you need some let me know.....Ray

just ordered a new roll of Volan, 30" wide JPS Great White … summer will be here before we know it and everyone will want a new longboard, right?.. open for trades by the yard since I don’t need a whole roll of the stuff.    I recently lost a 9" Cal. Classic single fin out of my triple stringer, so would like to replace that fin (duh, the screw managed to work loose…after 8 years in the same fin box only the plate was left!  who says poly boards don’t last?)  also would like to find install jigs for Future and/or Lokbox…?  would also trade for any interesting fins, probox boxes, or what you got?  wanna trade? post it up!

ive got a bunch of fins at my shop if you wanna come check them out and i have the future and lockbox jigs, your more than welcome to barrow one for a day or so if you need them

[img_assist|nid=1064330|title=fins|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=523|height=353]

ive got a bunch of other fins too hanging around

I am looking for a Quad set of fins for ProBox / FCS. I need a board bag that will hold a 7'6". Looking for a sock not a heavy duty travel bag. I just scored some foam......I might have a 6 10 or a 7 11 to trade....maybe....for the right deal...

I have a little bit of cash...like $30.00..and some wide 6oz cloth....What do you have?

and I am looking for a SUP for a young woman. She is 5'1" so it has to be a small paddle board. Maybe a damaged board I can fix or a blank.....

Ok...I made a deal with ChaddYB. He had to leave town and I took his almost finished blank and made it into something crazy.....part of the deal was I had to post photos....nice shape Chad....I think I got the better end of the deal.....

http://www2.swaylocks.com/forums/epoxy-resin-and-colorlow-tech-step-step

[quote="$1"]

ive got a bunch of fins at my shop if you wanna come check them out and i have the future and lockbox jigs, your more than welcome to barrow one for a day or so if you need them

[img_assist|nid=1064330|title=fins|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=0|height=0]

ive got a bunch of other fins too hanging around

[/quote]

Hmmmmm... see some flex fins I like....Need any speed fins?

Ray-man!
Nice! Thanks for sharing the pics! I love the color work and play by play. Hope it goes well for the neighbor kid. I still say it was a good trade, thanks again!
-Chad

hey Ray, i can always use some more speed fins, those things are hard to come by and every now and then some one brings one in to get fixed, so i think we can make a deal, let me know when you want to meet up

I'll be in San Diego on Sunday hanging out with friends in Mission hills and Point Loma. Maybe we can meet somewhere.....Ray

sounds good

SD Repair.....thanks for the PM...we can deal on Sunday...

KeithM....I'm gathering all the stuff to do a Perimeter Stringer Fish...Do you still have the 30" Volan colth? That would go good with the wood fins I just scored from Wbrame.....traded for some foam......:)

This thread is not a private San Diego thing..... I just sent some RedX fins and boxes to Oregon....UPS ground less than 15 bucks.....Let's make a deal has saved me tons of money.....

Mr Stingray will be spending some weekends in the Oxnard / Ventura area off and on for the rest of the year 2012. That's free shipping from here to there....and we'll be in Big Sur in the fall....

So jump on board...that next deal might be closer than you think.............

...Ray...

30 inch wide Volan for Ray, check!  got plenty.

I have at least 3 boards to glass (5’10" twinzer, 6’9"thruster and 10’2" log) so bring yer squeegee, ha ha.  Oh yeah and a five fin 7’0" that needs the deck glassed too.

anybody located in Virginia beach that’s willing to make a deal? hell, it doesn’t even have to be adeal. if you have a board to glass or sand, I’ll do it!