Mini simmons, and long simmons, what about in between simmons??

7' 6" Stall

Quad

8' 10"

This thread is turning into a keeper!!. We just need ACE to post up some of his beauties too!

love the look of the first quad mate with the nice fat tail

here’s mine - it’s a 6’10" X 22 3/4" by John Mel

I luv it - very fun in knee high peelers - it’s a real glider

John calls it a “Ghostbuster”

This is what Im making a 6.10 , 23 in. wide square tail and keel fins ...do you have a pic of the orientation of the fins they seem to have an angle and I would like to do that either ....NICE BOARD!!!

6'-8"   20" x 24" x 20 1/4" x 3 1/8"      Epoxy

btm

6’4" x 23" x 3"

:smiley:

Here's mine,

7' x 23" x 3" eps and epoxy, with a strange quad set up:

a couple of halo template in the back and in the front a couple bonzer runners..

I love this board!!

more pics here:

http://tavolekingu.blogspot.com/2010/06/scintilla.html

7’4" x 21 1/2" x 3". Paulownia (6mm) over an EPS core and sealed with epoxy resin  (not yet sanded back).

Looks very nice mate, let us know how it rides please

outstanding thread, simply outstanding, I love the 6'6, beautiful, just beautiful

6'8" x 22 1/2" x 3"

I had my 6’8 x 23 1/3 x 3 ( pinched rails) in small waves to double over head in morocco all this winter, and was absolutly perfect.

Here’s a pic of a small day.

I like the curvy line on the top of the wave.

Just shaped this medium simms. 6’6" x 22.5" x 2.625" with a single wing.

I just made a 5’8" mini and am blown away by the control and speed. My friends subscribe to the “5’10 waffer everyday” menatlity and think I’m a genius. (they may have seen the light) But my next board is for whenthe surf gets big in So Cal, and instead of the 6’8" single fin I was planning, I was thinking of a 6’8" simmons (don’t know what size to drop the “mini” at) for bigger days. Big for San Diego, not Mavericks or Cortez. I am a longboarder by nature and experience, so I don’t mind taking float through the lineup as long as it paddles well. Has anyone had their 7’+ simmons out on a bigger day? I would imagine it holds and hauls, but does it lock up with the straigh rails or can it still carve? I have minor hips to my mini but attribute the looseness to the short length.  (5’8" x 23 x 2 5/8", 19" tail, Twin keel glassed, bat tail)

…hello

Im not trying to ruin the stoke here, but there s no possibility that these designs perform better than the eggs or modern eggs

those parallel outlines, that mega tail and those parallel twin fins have nuthin to do in comparison.

Is gaping to much the hole in the surfboards design

Is not understand pretty well other and better platforms

In the begining was a break through design but you should evolve from that.

Different stokes for different folks.