Moonlight ... [mainly] "T.F.A.D".'s photos....

Holy moly I finally remembered my log in info!

Chipfish, I get a real kick out of this topic mostly because half the boards were not made in my shop, ha-ha.

Well, just goes to show how much cool stuff is getting made out there and is available to the surf community.

Surfboards rule!

welcome a board !!!

and remember , if it’s got 3 fins …

“you owe Simon Anderson $5 dollars”

ben

hi J.P !

I hope the whole Clark blank thing doesn’t affect your business adversely at all…

here’s my continued thread to you guys [yes I know …sorry…they’re [mostly] YOUR photos , anyway [!] …but , I just want people to remember you guys …]

Finally received this beauty on wednesday, can’t wait to put this baby to work.

Not much of a photographer but here are a few shots anyway, tried to post them directly with the thread but no luck.

6’4x21x3 cokebottlegreen bumblebee bonzer

Sorry, let’s try again…

and another…

Some of the pics are a bit out of focus, but still ok I hope.

here’s Jp’s comment on this board [yes , I also post at surfer sometimes now ?! …thanks sirwal]…

Pages: 1 [/url]TRI FINS ARE DANGEROUS

Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Reged: 10/01/02

Loc: Pavement, CA USA Did I ever show you my Grunion?

#1048750 - 12/08/06 11:11 AM [/url]

Marlin Bacon and I designed this board about 5 years ago. It’s pre-traditonal keel fish resurgence, when wider shortboards were called fish so we named it the Grunion. I love this thing. Pulled it out of the board bag the other day after not riding it for a couple of months. It’s fast, loose and catches waves easy. I don’t know why but I really love twin fins and the addition of the small center stabilizer is the icing on the cake. The big pink Moonlight lam on the bottom is a leftover from the flouro 80’s that I found in a box in the attic. I couldn’t resist.

New photo daily:

http://surfysurfy.blogspot.com/

I’m trying my best.

http://bonzer5.blogspot.com/

Easily one of the best threads ever. Thx, Chipy

thanks Greg ,

and , MOST of all …thanks Moonlight Glassing ! [and “Jp St.P.” , for letting me use all these shots …the blog link in the above post connects you to even more art , and humour …I love the “sorry Dave” photo … I can relate , for sure !!]

cheers

ben

There’s like 5 of my boards on this thread. I’m just kind of scrolling down through the thing tripping out.

Many thanks to Peter, JP and the crew at Moonlight for the craftsmanship.

welcome to the real surfboard design forum , GWS . (What took you so long ?!)

Hope you don’t mind me displaying your boards , mate ?

[Jp posts so many , I lose track of who owns what … HE makes surfer interesting , with his photos …]

cheers

ben

thanks jim !

who are those people , you and gws ?

can you tell a bit about those boards ? dimensions , how they ride …that kinda thing , please ?

cheers mate !

ben

Sorry Chipster, all I know is that they are Wil Jobson twinzers that went to Thalia street surfshop.

Not at all Chip. Reminded me of a few boards in the back racks that need to get wet.

Keep doing what you do.

Rediscovered this old thread through some bonzer pics I had on file.

Just for fun,I thought I’d bump it up with this …

pinliner mandala

Take a walk down memory lane