My wife passed away on sept. 22 2007 at 12:20 pm

I layed in bed with my wife for 17 hours until she passed away at 12:20 pm sept 22
I am posting this as a few have mentioned they were hesitant to order while i was busy with this , i also got an email last week from a freind of a freind saying i was not sevicing his freind of a freind quickly enough.
It will never be gone but can now make boards quickly now that this is over.
I could give Fox news an icredible story on the worst medical care that added to her 3 year struggle for life.

Greg Griffin

Gosh Greg, I’m sorry. You don’t know me, but I hope you know the sympathy I offer is most sincere. Take care.

Ben

I will be coming to Santa Cruz this winter so maybe i will get to know you.

I’m so sorry to hear about your wife, Greg. I hope you find some small comfort in knowing the collective Swaylocks heart goes out to you there, but the date especially reminds me of my late mom (d. Jan 13, 1999), as September 22, 1943 was her birthday. My mom’s illness only lasted 3 months and I remember being grateful that all pain was gone. I hope you find some comfort and heal well

Greg B

I’m saddened to hear of your loss…Please accept my condolences…

paul

Greg, It’s a hard thing to have to go thru. I watch my Dad battle Bladder Cancer, it hurt me to see him in pain. My prayers go out to you and your family.

GOD BLESS, Larry

Greg – Receiving this news from you is hard to hear. As others have said, my condolences to you. Just know, if this is possible, that our group here is with you in spirit and our hearts pour out to you. I’ll be thinking of you often.

Quote:

I layed in bed with my wife for 17 hours until she passed away at 12:20 pm sept 22

Greg, I had no idea of this detail from our original exchange.

This says a lot about your character as a partner to your wife in all of this.

I admire your strength and how you are moving forward.

You and Your wife are in my prayers.

Your family is in my prayers…

Greg, my condolences go out to you. May she rest in peace.

Greg, I am very sorry to hear of you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this dark time.

Sorry for your loss greg.

My deepest sympathies.

I’m sorry. I’m a nobody here, but please accept my condolences as well. I can’t imagine your grief, and I hope you have the chance to find some peace.

-Charlie

…you dont know me and I dont know you, but I know the feeling in this situation

hope that you may do fine as possible

seems that you re strong

reverb

also, you show us that all the “security” that are implied to us in the first world system are very relative…

I’m so sorry to hear this. I don’t know if anything a stranger like me might say can be of any consolation, but it sounds like you loved her very much, so hang on to that – to the good stuff.

My thoughts are with you Greg…May she rest in peace.

Greg, Im saddened by your loss.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Dave

Greg,

O.J. here, So sorry to hear the news. If there is anything that I can do to help you out let me know. Doug has my number, give me a call.

Prayers and aloha,    O.J.

Greg I’m sorry for your loss and that your wife’s quality of medical treatment may have added any pain or sufferering to her final years. Cherish the good times in your soul.

Tom

I was just looking at your website this morning. Your Boards are so clean. Your posts are always, always full of inspirational boards. Please don’t stop posting, because we all look forward to the next batch. Your friend of a friend can wait.

Please keep us informed of your progress!

I wish you peace and harmony as you move forward.

Shine On.