My wife passed away on sept. 22 2007 at 12:20 pm

Greg,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I was greatful before for the feedback you gave on my quad project, and now that I know what you were dealing with I am even more greatful.

I thank you for sharing this with your sway family as it serves as a reminder to charish the time we have with our loved ones.

thank you for all your contributions here on Sway’s and may your heart and soul be comforted.

Please accept my best wishes, thoughts and prayers.

Here’s hoping that in your time of mourning you can find some solace in the friends and strangers that are Swaylocks, and in the form of swell, surfing, shaping, and foiling.

–Ben

Greg,

please accept my condolences. Prayers for you and her from my family and I.

Howzit sunset, Sorry about your loss. I'm sure she will be looking after you from a higher plateau.Aloha,Kokua

Greg,

Please accept my condolences. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Marc

I would guess this falls under the title of 'been there , done that" Sunset, at this time little we can do can help, Remember all the good times you both had–nothing can take that away—the intensity of the hurt will ease with time until only only the Glory remains. I found this to be true after i lost my wife of 24 years in only 9 weeks of intense crazyness. God Bless Both of you and please stay with us here at Sway’s

i wish you the best possible mental state to handle the situation you have at hand. having held a daughter in my arms as she passed away, i have a great sympathy for what you have and will go thru. Dave

Hi Greg

My prayers for your strength and inner peace in a time of great loss. 

Jeff

Greg, we don’t know each other but I appreciate that you found it in you to let us all know what you have been going through. I am very sad for you, and wish you a healing when it is time.

sincerely, Greg

i am saddened by your loss greg and will keep you in my prayers

brasco

Please accept my deepest condolences from this stranger. Mike

You and yours are in my prayers. So sorry to hear of your loss.

N

feel good that she is in a great place. My thoughts go out to you and remember she will always be watching over you.

I wish you peace.

My condolances mate, she’ll always be with you, and you’ll always be in love with her…

Grant

Aloha Greg,

I am so sorry for your loss.

it’s always hard to lose someone you love to cancer. all i can give right now is my deepest condolence.

i would also like to thank you for opening up my mind to your 5 fin designs.

i hope to see you soon for another custom, either in SD or NS.

Greg, my condolences for your loss and the long struggle. Hang tough, this too shall pass.

i dont post much here. im just a newbie…but, i feel the need to express my words of support during this time of transition.

feel how you feel, with out any judgement.

its difficult.

no silver linings.

no words of encouragement.

rather, a space and an atmosphere for you to simply be and feel how ever you may feel.

i have found that sometimes life really hurts.

my heart goes out to you.

From all of us, old and new, whom you have helped asking nothing in return,

we send our condolences and sympathies in this difficult time.

Personally, I will be thinking of you & your wife and the next time I’m in the water,

and surf with a little more aloha…

Take care bro.

BKB

We dont know each other, but this forum always seems to give me a sense of that feeling of kinship that so often seems lacking in the lineup. Please accept my condolences.

Greg, I’m very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family.