Possibly moving to Australia - looking for tips and connections

Yeah the beer isn’t super special. I take the same approach to my beer as my boards, and surfing. It’s all about flavour to me, that’s why most mass produced beer ( as in boards to a degree ) tastes the same to me, shit. I make my beer from malted barley, real hops, real brewing yeast and water. Im just now into my third hefe weizen, and loving every drop, and have an altbier ready to ferment. Next up, an english bitter.

Cheers, beerfan ( i may be a little, um, marinated )

Quote:
Practical assistance from someone who's lived in both SoCal and Sydney:

That’s good stuff, Nick! Thanks!

Quote:
Mate i know not all yanks are seriously paranoid,and by the sound of things you don't mind havin the piss taken outta ya,so you should fit right in!!I have made sum good friends workin in the states,but there still seems to be more patriotic gun totin rednecks than we got at home! Maybe it's just coz theres soooo many people here?

If these responses are indicative of the general Australian population, I am stoked at the prospect of moving Down Under. I can’t complain about my current quality of life - north San Diego county might be the best place for a surfer to live in the continental U.S. - but you guys seem to have it made.