post Hull pics

if it’s the one i remember seeing there it was one bob duncan help some guy build…

Hey Matt- How about I lend you the camera I offered Kirk. You could obscure locations for your personal safety.

Quote:

Spence,

Is your 9’4" stringerless EPS that you posted a Nat Young Magic Sam inspired board?

Jim

Yes. However, the nose is about 1/4" wide and the tail about 1/4" narrow as compared to the original SoS model Paul shaped in '94 or '95.

new fineline hull, 6’0 . 17’ 7/8’‘x21’ 7/8’‘x17 . 2’3/4’’

havent had a chance to get it into some good surf,

but what i have go it into was fun, clean head high

reefbreak and it goes well

the fin wont sit all the way down in the box. its really

tight, how could i fix this?

nice board! sand the base of the fin a little bit-that usually does the trick.

You are going to dig that board! Brian & KP really hit it out of the park with this design. Lots of folks lusting over the boards from Hilbers, Andreini & Liddle at their booth during the Sacred Craft lollapalooza this weekend!

OK people here’s my latest

7’6 17 3/8 x 22 1/2 x 14 3/8 x 3 1/8

-S

nice! got my 8 footer yesterday. i’m diggin’ it-well, the looks anyway…no surf yet…18.25 x 22.75 x 15 x 3 and bladed…

Where are the pics, hoss?

don’t have a camera, but will see what i can do…

Got the 7’6" out Friday in some mushy waist+ West windswell point… 2nd time on this one and it’s starting to feel good… Just need a bit more push…

i’ve had the 8 footer out 3 times now-wait to chest high peelers-it flies!finally got bit back on the sandbar friday afternoon.4 stitches inside my ear…doctors were tripping how i could have got cut like that in there…i said “easy- waist high screamer in less than knee deep water, somethings gotta give when the curtain closes”

Matt,

were you wearing the hood cap and the long-arm spring on Friday afternoon? I think I saw the wipeout that claimed your ear…sorry man.

I think that sandbar made me throw out my back last year just after my 40th birthday… Sucks about the stitches… A cointoss had me paddle out to the north of you that day…

if you were on the green longboard, yes you did see it. as i recall, you were walking back out and it happened pretty much right in front of you…

yeah Matt, I was on my green longboard that day, really wishing I had my Liddle instead.

I had a front-row seat for your wave, that puppy was a screamer till it closed out. Dan and I were wondering why you got out. Do you know the guy who was taking photos of him that day? I’d love to check them out.

yes i do. …how was dan on that alia or whatever it’s called? fun to watch him get locked in on those screamers on what is basically a 1/4" thin sheet of plywood 16" wide.

yeah, when that twisted little inside -out section popped up i hestitated-my first inclination was to take it on standing, then as it threw out i crouched down and got swatted. friggin rail of board nailed me while i was rolling in the white water and along the bottom…rung my bell pretty good…was a fun day though with just the perfect number of folks…i’ll take days like that over 6 foot perfection any day…

super bladed out 7’5" Klaus Jones

7’0" Anderson Bojorquez (my first hull circa’ 2000ish).

This one is a bit more extreme than the standard (what I call) “thumb-tail” Bojorquez’s. This one has a template/rocker/foil along the lines of the Klaus above or maybe a Dirt model from Liddle.