Random Photos From The Low Tech Lab

Welcome to the Low Tech Lab......

The San Diego crew went home. I ran the vac pump for Tim's fin project. I cleaned up, had dinner and washed the dishes....I'm feeling a little buz and I've got a cooler full of beer. I'm sick of the noise.  No work until 1 pm Monday. Screw it.....I shut off all the power tools....Put in a  CD...The Temptations....John M gave me the disc.....I pull out my rasp file, the rat tail, the half round, the rubber hose with 60g and a few other secret weapons.........Am I a little bit crazy...yes.

Stingray.

[quote="$1"]

Welcome to the Low Tech Lab......

[/quote]

We build short long boards and long short boards......

Relax...anything can happen......

Beer is good...

nice!

If a guy shows up with the killer vac bag set up....beware.......

If a guy shows up and he wants to cook a PIZZA on your grill....Beware....

Fun stuff......Yummy....

It's random photos.....not a step by step build thread

Damm Mark....the Hot Coat came out so clean!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to know where you and Mark go for ‘hair styling’ so I don’t ever go there.   Mike

who did tim’s perm?

no hair cut in months and a 6am session at Church in the rain…you like???

[quote="$1"]

I just want to know where you and Mark go for 'hair styling' so I don't ever go there.   Mike

[/quote]

Every fashion violation starts with bad hair. Sleeveless tops are really in right now. Next year black army boots are going to be the rage......

Howzit stingray, It looks like you are using a Pashe air brush on that board. I used to have one and they work good except for the fact the needles have a tendency to bend real easy. I got an Iwta and it is the best airbrush I have ever had.Aloha,Kokua

You're right Kokua......Pashe air brush....New Air Brush and new sissors are on my wish list.....:)

Swied took some photos of our vac bag nightmare.....sit back and laugh.....it all worked out...I'm re-working the fittings this week....

.......OK those photos won't work...I'm getting wierd error messages.....It's all for fun!

Mark and I glued up the stringer for his board...