skateboard for learning to cross-step

nice board Robbo.Re turning ,just go mad and loosen them right up and then adjust for taste . I found with it loose you can really pump surfboard style as well as getting the benefit of walking.If my 51year old ass can handle it you will have no problem -the only hassle are the comments on how big it is and I’m sure you can come up with a gravel stopping retonde.

enjoy

mpcutback

That’s a rad longskate, robbo–I’d loosen those fers up til I bit the wheels and then tighten down a hair from there–it looks like you’ll be getting practice at the old drop-knee pivot-turn, too, at that length with that wheelbase.

I’ve a question for the wood knowing: seems I can’t find a piece of refuse wood suitable to make a 48", but I found a really nice piece of interior grade white pine at 8’ x 1’ x 1". Say I chop it in half to 2 4-foot lengths and glue/clamp the pieces together (to make a 2" thick x 4’ long x 12" wide blank)…

What is the best method of glue-up to do, since I’ll be standing on it and flexing it some and all? (No kicktail, just flat, tapered ends, but longish wheelbase, if any of that matters)

Wood glue and weights? WIth a layer of glass? Epoxy + ?