SPAM RELATED: Some new blood...

Welcome to 2 new moderators, wideAWAKE & sk8ment, a positive addition to the team!

‘Bout time.

All the best

Thanks for chippin’ in Fellas. Huck has served us well.

Welcome to the team!

Glad for you Huck. Good luck boys. And thanks.

…so who decided the change and in which way they were elected?
Who are the other moderators?
Keith Melville and Balsa?
Better to have moderators from different places: East coast of USA, Aussie land, down under America.
The forum pretty does not need a moderator at all; just some one to erase the spam.

Welcome

Time is hard to find and I appreciate the time you guys give to this site. Big thanks new mods!

Erase the spam, that’s about all I do In terms of “moderating”…Hope it’s appreciated because it is a pain in the ass. Aloha!

Thanks for stepping up. Mike

So do I and can’t agree more.

Mr. Melville, I want to say that I appreciate what you and all the other moderators do for this place. I’m grateful and in debt to you as well as Mr. Paler for putting this site up. Without you guys, what would this look like? THANKS HEAPS!!!

Ain’t it about time?

Mahalo boys!

This is an awesome forum, IMO one of the best on the internet, and it deserves the best moderating team on the web, which I think we’ve got. But it just got better!!

Welcome to…

CWRun

jrandy

gdaddy

and lemat,

good guys who have agreed (at my request) to step up and join the moderating team!

The increase in moderators is a result of a conversation between myself and mr. Paler, the site owner, and the increase in spam lately.

There will (hopefully!) be more coming, by increasing the number of moderators it means less spam, less reliance on any one individual, less work for each moderator, and any moderators can feel comfortable taking time away from the forum.

Very good guys, all of you! Many thanks for keeping it alive.

Thank you for your service at this time of war on the spammers .

If you don’t know how to do a massive sweep of names and delete them and their content all at once PM me and I’ll give you the run down.

Welcome!

[Quote]Thank you for your service at this time of war having been declared on us by the spammers.
[/quote]

Fixed

When a moderator sees spam…