SPAM RELATED: Some new blood...

Glad to hear all of this. Thanks moderators.
All the best

Much Appreciated
Thank You All

Say aloha to our newest moderator, bb30!

Stay tuned…

Aloha, BB30.
45 more threads deleted this morning…

Hi Balsa,
My time zone difference will kick in and possibly be beneficial in deleting spam. I see spam mostly Friday nights for me but now I am empowered to delete.
The only way I can catch up to that 45 deletes of yours would be to classify Bert burger as a spammer?
aloha,
Charlie

Only one spammer deleted, but he had posted 45 threads. Where are you from, Charlie?

I deleted about 8 users yesterday. ;(

I live in Hawaii , home of the spam musubi

damn it i think i pressed the wrong one, saying to keep the content as anonymous, aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh

Looks like the spam artists are at it again. Moderators… time to get busy (again.)

The user name was not “clickable” and I had to delete each individual post. Last spam post was “page not found”
Popped it big time this evening Balsa

That was my fault sorry, when I went to delete the user, I think I clicked the wrong button saying cancel account but keep content, I had started deleting them individually but, had to go do some work. Thanks for doing that, champion effort.

Im in Japan… Just deleted my first spammer. Game on gents.

Reminds me of the Power Rangers. (Not that I ever watched that show. Not Even once. Probably) LOve the enthusiasm. No offense intended.

All the best

my arms do just what they do on my off the lips. no control over it

I thought the pic was millenials pre-surf stretch

MMMM! Yummy!

My little brother was way into PR when he was a kid.

In high school I drove a ford ranger my dad would call tommy (it was white)

Something to crow about:
rooster is on the moderating team now!

Only three accounts deleted this morning.
We’ve been used to much better than that;
Ching and Chang getting tired?