Swaylock's Laminate

That is sweet it would be cool if it was also a decal and people could put it on their cars are whatever else they wanted to

Gentleman, I think your on to something here !!! ( a good verbal bashing is good for ya, keeps you from paddling that paddleboard into the lineup and killing someone)

this sucks , ive been using basic editor for days…and cant see any pictures on this site…i want to see whats so interesting but i cant even get the little pics under your names…

Howzit Brose, I’m going to try and put a fiberglass weave in the background of the name oval. Yeah the BASA with all the lams was pretty cool and how about the Nascar board, I made 27 different design logos for that board and Bobby took it to Daytona to give to Earnhart. Aloha,Kokua

Made a small adjustment…

“birthed from the collective womb of many”…sounds kinda dirty…i like it.

Aquafiend65, I like that. Here’s what I made out of it.

You guys are on to something big. I think Aquafiend65 , KeithMelville ,and Shipman need to have a “Board Meeting”.

i like it Keith, by the way, where did you get the picture? it looks vaguely familiar to me. i have a similar picture on my computer here.

well o.k. but you misspelled Manny,

the hystorical woman from womb the power planer came forth,

Manuelita Esposita of Ensenada B.C.,1934-1956

little known facts not worth repeating…ambrose …slugs mate for life