Swayloholics Anonymous 2010 Sept 24,25,26

Howzit Kokua - sorry to hear that… if all else fails I will mail you my T Shirt!  Hey, maybe I should come run the taco truck… sounds like a sweet deal, and I make some good tacos!  Maybe next year you can make it to Big Sur, don’t give up trying!

aloha,

K

Marc,

No fins this time…  I already have a camping spot, but a friend of mine was thinking of coming up a day later and our spot is full.  But I don’t think it will be a big deal to find a spot.

I’ll see you there.

Durbs

Howzit Keith. I don't think you will have to send me the shirt of your back,ha,ha. I will just buy 2 from afoaf, just eed to find out how to get them. If not maybe you could get 2 for me and I will just pay you for them and the postage, money is not a problem. The guy who owns the taco truck is originally from OB and a great guy. The four guys who started the Dolphin restaurant were all from San Diego and One(David Goodwin) ran the G&S shop back in the 60's. Did you ever eat at the truck in Anini Bch, real mexican food and good. Actually I hope to see you before the next Big Sur party. Aloha,Kokua

We're going to miss you Mr Kokua.I hope everything works out for you and your family.

Freebiees and trades......

Misc. orphan and homemade fins , tail blocks, mixing cups (2:1 ratio) ,paint brushes ,center fin boxes , homemade sanding blocks/pads , material to make your own sanding pads.......

...I paid full price for a girls wetsuit....worn maybe 5 times....O'NEILL...  Heat 3:2...size 4...Light blue arms...nothing on the wetsuit says it's a boy's or girl's...........

I'll put all that stuff in a box this weekend.......

I also have some 3/8" black Komitex stringer material. About 18" x 7 feet. I'll bring it if someone wants it....

I'm looking for oddball pigments and tints.....and a good time......Ha ,Ha...I love Pale Ale but I'm too cheap too pay full price.........

See you next week!

Ray

I left Guethary yesterday and drove the 800 Km to Paris, stayed at my brother’s for the night. Today, just after lunch, my brother drove us to Roissy airport where we were supposed to board the plane to LA at 16:35 PM. He dropped us in front of the embarkment gate and headed back home Gabrielle and I made our way to the Delta Airlines desk, pulling two giant bags and a 9’6" two-boards bag coffin. Weirdly enough, there was no flight scheduled at 16:35 for LA.

To make a long story short, I was convinced that today was sunday 09/20.

Now, I know that today is sunday 09/19.

Trying again tomorrow…

Come on, guys, laugh your butts out.

Thanks to my brother for the 80 KM drive for nothing today. And for doing it again tomorrow…

ha ha ha, that's something i would do Balsa

dang Ray, that's a bunch of stuff!...

i've been filling a box the last couple weeks but i don't have anywhere near that much.

Balsa , In America we call that a "brain fart".........Ha Ha

Last call for the komitex stringer material , I'm not bringing it unless someone is interested.....I'll check the web Tuesday afternoon and then we're out of town!

Ray

I would really like to join in this event and was trying to talk my friends at Future fins into coming up and bringing a bunch of fins. Are there still spaces available and would it ruffle and feathers to bring fin friends?

Does anyone have a 6’4" - 6’8" thruster or quad that they’d like to
trade for a 6’3" egg? I’m 6’1" 190 lbs. so pro-tato chips won’t work.
I’ll also bring some fins and a hotwire bow. I’m not looking for
anything brand new, I  just need a change from the fish/egg/bonzers that
I’ve been riding for years.

Marc

spam deleted - spammer banned.

(that new filter is not perfect!!)

heck naomi 2011

joined december 26 , 2011

does them trailers include

some spam in the kitchenette?

lets see if I get some spam

…ambrose…