Under Construction...

I know…

and when I do I’ll let you know how it goes

I am sorry but i have to butt in here. I believe that it is necessary that you ride that board at least once a day. I had one of the best waves of my entire life on that very board. I go to bed most nights thinking about the three magical sessions I had on that board. I think we would all agree that the board is too pretty for you to ever sell so you may as well ride it since you will have it forever. That and surfboards are supposed to get dinged and get sand in the grey wax. Whether you know it or not you have on your hands one of the fastest/ smoothest boards you will ever ride, please make the right choice. Oh and Paul the 11 6 looks pretty darn fun. Next summer it will be on the top of my boards to test list. Darren

Darren, thanks for the bit of history… it’s good to hear that the board has given you a great experience… as far as rideing it, i’m in no hurry. All of the great things you got out of this board I am lucky to experience every time I’m in the water. Right now I’m content working with S.B., and rideing his boards every chance I get. This board will be used… but for now I am happy just viewing it as art.