Moonlight ... [mainly] "T.F.A.D".'s photos....

These guys are on another level ! Amazing !

Steve

Beautiful Work,

Beautiful Tread

Having 2nd thoughts about making my own now !!!

Ant

Hey chipfish,since TFAD doesn’t really post here, thought i’d say thanks,from all of us moonlight guys for posting up all the pics! Very cool!

It’s all about the boards!!

“NO SURFBOARDS, NO SURFING”.

Wayne Lynch

Sums it up nicely

Ant

Quote:

Hey chipfish,since TFAD doesn’t really post here, thought i’d say thanks,from all of us moonlight guys for posting up all the pics! Very cool!

It’s all about the boards!!

you’re welcome Jim !!

…thanks both of you , and Danny , for letting me use your pics !! …may you be blessed with good surf when you come “out here” [and hopefully I’ll get some good shots of you charging macking north point with catto, hardy bros, and jake and taj …]

CAN Jp re-register here, I wonder ?? [ the other day, I spotted a “T.F.A.D.” post (from a few years back) in the archives here ]

But, sometimes computers just won’t let you back “in” , eh ?? [try as I might , I can’t get back onto the “Surfer” forum . And I was lucky to get back onto shaperoom.net recently too , following some glitch … ]

ben

Chip, just choose a new user name like chippyfish (since your so chippy) and try that!! You might have to set up a new e-mail with yahoo or whatever. Thanks Jim

Howzit chip, I was having the same problem a couple of weeks ago and found it was my pop up blocker software blocking when it was enabled, so after unenabling it I have no problem going to websites.Aloha,Kokua

Good call Kokua, hadn’t thought of that. You guys had a good winter no? And spring too eh? Laters Jim

…Hi Lokbox. could you please give some bonzers fins set up??

thanks

Howzit Lokbox, I'd say it was an average year and didn't many large swells as the last 2 years. Winds have been better though, with more trades than the last 2 years. All in all compared to most surfing areas it was a good year.Aloha,Kokua

“spacefish”…

nice , very velly nice …mee likee !!

Jim , what size is that board ?

cheers !

ben

She’s a 6’5" chipper! The guy just picked it up and seemed pretty stoked! He’s had a solid 2 years on it as a single, and is frothing at the mouth to try it as a bonzer. He said he had some issues with finishing cutties with the single. He’s hoping this problem is gone now. I’ll keep you posted…

OK, Ben. I said no more white boards for me. Hope this comes thru. Tempra paints. Free hand tape job. I’m free. Metaphorically speaking.