post Hull pics

Jim-

Glad that someone who appreciates our boards picked that up.

Lemme know how it rides, it looked sick.

I sold the Liddle to another Hullophile, he loved it.

-Sean

ITS BACK! the tread that wont DIE!

this “tread” must be a radial…long life smooth ride…

Here are some pics of the Andreini I picked up.

YEAH! that is a nice board, just like the ones he does now, maybe a bit fuller outline . And it looks like you got one of the NEW volan flex fin from True Ames, its nice to have the 9’’ L- Flex B also for bigger days. Let us know how it GOES!

That is a nice-looking board, and I love the simple racing stripe.

KP: how new is the TA volan flexfin? i just looked at their website adn don’t see it.

BTW - Nice pics added to the photo gallery on www.liddlesurfboards.com - some more series of one of the malloy bros on one

The new volan flex fin that TA makes is called the NGL (new greg liddle). It is a narrower template than the standard L-flex and it has different flex characteristics. I think Greg has been using them recently. He still does his hand foiled fins as well I believe.

Oh yeah. You have to call them and ask for it. It’s not on their website yet.

7’10" Central Coast Surfboards Winged Hullish thing. From 1978, I haven’t ridden it yet but it looks fun.

I would love a copy of this. Let me know what I can do to get the footage!

This was from 1969 , according to Rob Conneeley , and George Greenough …

[legrope hole added later ?]

cheers

ben

Steiny ----do you see any signature or shapers name anywhere on that board? It’s not a Grantham. There was a guy named Steve Mussinger or something simlar to that who did quite a few boards for CCS during the 80’s. I had two of them and really liked them. Late 80’s they started having Canyon build boards with the CCS lam(shaped by Rusty). I’m sure I am misspelling the guy’s name, but it was something along those lines. He lived in Cayucas(sp) I believe.

McDing- The signature looks like that but I couldn’t quite read it. The board is really fast- we like it. The guy I got it from bought it new in 1978. Thanks for the info.

My son foiled a new flex fin for it and the board works well.

Steiny------------I’m going to see if I can get ahold of Jim Hall (one of the original partners of CCS) and find out a little more. Jim sold his share of the business, but I am sure he is still in SLO. It bugs me that I can’t remember the guys name. I’ll be in touch.

I found these pics of this Andreini hull – an effen work of art in my eyes. I fargin love it. I note the rails aren’t as knifey as my liddle. I notice too it’s pics are posted by a ‘richwest’. (?)

I don’t feel like dinkin with the format and all to upload the pics right now, so here’s the link:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2396225420044127493ZffcEv

Well worth looking at tho.

Rgds,

JC

no doubt marc andreini is one of the most talented, unheralded shapers of all time…some of his redwood hotcurls are friggin’ off the charts, plus he surfs them!our very own kp the pool man worked alongside of marc in developing these partcular boards…

rich west? well, for a minute there i thought it was richi west of wilderness fame but i i doubt it…

8 ft Andreini hull

I got about six good shots of this andreini vaquero - copy - crop - upload - but i guess there’s bandwidth issues tonight. ugh.

i’ll try to upload some other time - it’s too much headache right now. sorry