Random Photos From The Low Tech Lab

These are the kind of threads I love to read.

no not bitter at all

why a remark like this

…on my computer…when Huie posts a surfboard the background always looks like an acid trip…Am I the only one who sees that?

my remark about newbys was not aimed at you or your freinds but give me a break the forum is getting cloged with this type

someone asks me something i have no hesitation to give them my e mail in private and then i can help them better

i am not keen to export to asia what i have collected over the yrs

** i do my bit on here **

you dont want me to come off as a sour old man then DO NOT SUGEST I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DRUGS

**happy new year

Acid Trip.....

sorry thats reverb nothing to do with me

**mybe a better explanation to a  person who lives away from reality as you may call it

Huie, I screwed up. Not you posting crazy backgrounds. Reverb...Hmmmm

Sorry about that...Ray...

its okay i think thats been cleared up keep the thread going nothing wrong with it

**just lets all relax a bit its easy not to read a thread if you dont like it **

** cheers huie

[quote="$1"]

its okay i think thats been cleared up keep the thread going nothing wrong with it

just lets all relax a bit its easy not to read a thread if you dont like it

cheers huie

[/quote]

Hi Huie, Mark made a few more Low Tech Lab shirts. We would love to send you one...We're working on a package for Chippy61. If you are near Ben we will combine the package, if not send me a pm with your address. It will stay private.

I think the best thread of all time was started by Greg Tate....16,290 hits so far.....boobies help...

http://www2.swaylocks.com/forums/dont-build-your-own-fins-thread

Ray

A lot of stuff can happen in 60 days.

A birthday party with a great Rock/blues band...a few days on the boat...work'n on a 10' pig....overtime and vacation time....Christmas time......and then some wheel'n and deal'n.....all based on Low Tech networking...not just me.....Lots of people....There was a fiberglass cloth deal in the works but we have family and jobs...A guy moving out of the area with a 1/2 shaped blank...the businessman out of town that needs Resin Research for the weekend...and the college kid that wants to learn how to glass with epoxy...and the guy that dropped off a Futures install kit at the lab with no worries.......

So...you're out of town on business...need resin and won't be home until late Friday...you contact the Lab. We pay up front for the resin and all is well....See you some time Sat....You have to leave town in a hurry due to family issues....We make a trade for that blank you can't take with you.....You offer to pay Stingray $$$ to glass a surfboard ......the answer is no...Come by the Low Tech Lab and we will teach you to glass a board...Helping...networking....Learning.......

One for Sean...one for Ray.....

nice blue  ray !

a tint ?

cheers

ben

[quote="$1"]

nice blue  ray !

a tint ?

cheers

ben

[/quote]

Yes....Resin Research over a poly blank............................................................

and more tail bolcks getting glued up....3 under clamps...3 more waiting...want one??? Let's make a deal....

Wow everything I’d missed about Sways in 21 pages and then everything I hadn’t missed right there in the last few.

Ray, update this would you?  Can’t believe you went down the vac bag path.  This thread deserves to live

Oh yeah, hi fellas.  Hope you’ve been well.

Howzit Benny!  where ya been?  nice to see you posting… 

Yee Haw!  Welcome back Benny!  Mike

Edit - dupe.  Stupid new interface.  Only 3 years old, right?  haha

You know I’ve missed you guys. But I’m sh&t for the “points” or whatever this forum runs on these days, and my kids are old enough now that my whole life seems to orbit around their stuff and there’s not a lot of time for mine.  

But I also stepped back from building - and posting - to make sure I had time for their stuff, because I know It’ll be gone faster than I can imagine. 

I get my saltwater therapy when I can, both boys are competent watermen (more on the fishing/crabbing/waterfowl/bodysurfing spectrum than the rabid surfing one, but at least one of the 2 is just fine paddling way outside with me but on his own board, into the Marin fog) and I still have my shop set up for ding repair and the occasional build. 

Built a couple of composite kiteboards a couple years ago when I learned that sport.  Fun stuff.  Most recent use of the vac pump system has been quick-marinating of chicken for the grill, though.  

But the reason I’m jumping into this particular thread over all the others is… what does it take to franchise the Low Tech Lab brand?  lol 

Love you guys

Benny

We miss you Benny1

arch rock anacapa! - I used to take the island packers boat out there and camp and free dive, and get inspiration for my artwork - great getaway