Random Photos From The Low Tech Lab

Blank looks good Stingray!!!  Is it destended to be a timberflex, ultraflex, fiberflex, flexlite or corkflex build? (did I leave any options out?) 

For those of you who are fans of the "Lab" we have shirts, support the lab by wearing a t-shirt.

No money just trade or barter is the only way to get one,

thank you in advance from the Low Tech Lab Rats.

make mine a XL

what do you need?

So listen Boys;  You lab guys are always screamin' "let's make a deal" .  So hears my offer; How many Tees do I get for a blank or perhaps two blanks?

MarkSSD is in charge of the shirts. Send your Pm's to him...ha ha ha...or contact Stingray or Surf4fins.

We got a box of Tee's through a Sway's deal...I'm not sure what sizes were in the box.....Mark has a good connection on shirts so we can make more...and...There's Stingray shirts on the drawing board!

McDing...I'm guessing a large...send me your address or show up at San O in May. We'll talk via pm.

Ken...XL  for you...large for Herb ??? send me a pm....

We do our best to help people out. We use up a lot of basic supplies.Tape, paint, pigment, sandpaper...Spackle...beer.

The Low Tech Lab has countless friends that have seen hard times over the past few years. Barter / trade is fun....Don't worry about the money....

Ray

how about the 'oz' connection , Ray ?

what can WE send you ?

vegemite , perhaps ? 

oz fins ? [maybe cos my shirt would be a 'small' [by american standards ] , or an extra small even [?by texas standards?? , I could send you some small one tabbers fins .....]

Hi Ben,

I think we can manage to send a few shirts to Oz...You are already paid up with all the stoke you've sent us over the past 6 years.....Mark is making the shirts on his patio...he's a one man show without a garage or a backyard....Send me a PM....

...and we owe stuff to France.....

MarkSSD is so underground he never gets a break.....Share the Stoke.....

....thanks very much , Ray ,  you are too kind !!

I'll have to try and 'resin swirl' it [or , maybe , batik or tie-dye effects ? ]  , in honour of your spray jobs , and resin work,  there in the ol'  'l.t. lab ' ....

[and , I seriously WOULD like you to have at least some chippie 'one-tabbers' , or SOME fin[s] in exchange for it , though , please , guys ?!]

cheers guys !

ben

orgot to post the front of shirt here is the front logo for all you lab RATS

Ray's latest creation....Head Lab Rat at work

I like the fuzzy rails.

[quote="$1"]

I like the fuzzy rails.

[/quote]

They told me not to waste my time with color and epoxy. I'm not wasting any time.

Keith...those are warm fuzzies. You rub them when you are feeling down and then you feel better.

you guys are my heroes!

can’t wait to hang out this weekend, WOO HOO!

i’ve got something to trade for a couple t-shirts…

=)

Solar Powered Asphalt Resin Heater......no cfc or carbon or Voc....free for you and me....

I'm doing experiments with glass on fins and epoxy resin...The lab rats keep messing with me....they like to stack beer cans on my work bench when I'm not looking....Hey you Rats!!!! , Buy your own beer. Fun, Fun, fun...

Rays been busy at gthe lab

more fun at the lab

Humpback sup not for surfing

getting ready to glass the the megla fish

Ray and I are going to do some fun stuff to this board with the vac bag, stay tuned for more fun at the factory.