Share the stoke ! [photos]

An Alby Falzon photo of [get your fins from] " Fair Deal Fitz " …used for a “Tracks” ad in the seventies …

[DOES this photo look vaguely familiar ?.. [sorry ! ] … ben the plagiarist ]…

Picture used without permission. Ozzy Wright’s artwork and quiver. wow!

ooo! oooo! ooo!

on the far left! Yeah…that one! That wide thing! OOOOO! That would PUNT!

Mate, you’re ageing well. It must the easy lives you all lead down there.

Jase (MMM)

thanks buddy !

At the risk of sounding un-Australian …

I’m a non-smoker, non-drinker , non drug taking surfer and skater .

That , stretching , regular surfs , and not eating much [that could improve !] has helped me stay fit / thin.

Oh …and having friends half my age to surf with regularly helps !

ben

Hey Chip,

I’m pretty much like you, but I hate vegemite too!

Hey Chip, I’m a reformed all of the above (except the drinker bit),wish I’d discovered real life before I discovered the pale substitutes, bit late for regrets though eh!

I usually surf with a friend less than a third my age (my son), that keeps me young but it aint done anything for my arthrititic knees or my weight yet, must get out more.

Jase (MMM)

PS the name is kind of an irony thing really I’m only 7 stone ringing wet.

My Zen…

I had one of those vipers… I got some nice airs out of it before it got stolen, but mine work much better anyway.

ya there fast… but if your not careful you will be eating sand at a high velocity.

perfect A-frame

yesterday

this just in !

[from today’s newspaper ]

I WAS wondering how big everywhere else was during our two nearly double head-high days last month . Wonder no more …

…Speaking of “backdoor opportunities” !

Has to be the BOX!

…close !

Tony Alva , 1970s …

thanks , Moonman !

More of ireland’s beauty. Panoramic shot put together using this freeware software found at. http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

Really easy to use and good results.