Share the stoke ! [photos]

Our crew after a local beach clean up

That me holding the baby - as usual ! and my two little uns

The boy in front with teh specs and the girl at the end in pink

http://www.corksurf.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=211

got this from a friend today , Burnsie … it’s from somewhere in your lovely country , evidently [my friend is Irish descent]

… it sure looks cold , offshore and … completey EMPTY !!

ben

Quiet Ben ! ther’ll be a price on your head :wink:

Roll on winter its been flat on the south coast since May. Thats one thing about this place, It can be epic but fickle as hell. Theres no way you can plan a trip here for a certain period and be sure of scoring. The Quicksilver Masters was held here in 1ft slop. Our club hosted a Rip Curl Grom search last month with not even a ripple. Had to run paddle races.

Nice low on the way though.

Burnsie, i promise to bring some waves with me when i come over again in october.

Anyone tried one of these by the way?

Sorry just checked the fin photos thread and found the same photo.

it’s …

a] contraceptive device ?

b] bodysurfing handboard

c] world’s smallest fish

d] hoop fin

e] other

f] none of the above ?

…you have 10 seconds , starting now !

Answer: f none of the above. Hang it above your garage. It’s a basketball hoop. Sorry John.Mike

"EXXCCELLLLLENNNTTTT … "

11:30am update: Tim from Reef2Beach reports that we have offshore winds and a beautiful day at Agnes Water with surf around 2 foot on the banks and this should go up at least a foot at low tide. The point should go off as well. A good day for it.

Bupee today

adjusted the levels and contrast in photoshop, then cropped it a tiny bit, fun stuff

Bob Biniak , c. 1977, " Dog Bowl " …

Intense split second concentration…good stuff Chip!

First photo I have attatched.

If you look with your third eye, you can see dozens of Grey Whales throughout the lineup. The boils created by their displacement stirrs the feet.

not telling but it breaks along way

Quote:

OOO yeah! can we say… 9’1" Single…

Quote:

Intense split second concentration…good stuff Chip!

[photographer Glen E. Friedman ]

Here’s some more dogtown / z-boys ‘gold’ (These guys are ALL surfers …)

Hey Chipper,

I found a photo of Cathedral Rock (on a surf info website) shot the day after my first surf on the “blue pig” there. Shows you what kind of wave Cathedrals is. The wave in the background is called Supertubes and Cathedrals is in the foreground (check the whitewater line - it is long and fast).

Cheers

Rohan

1st pic is one I took of big, cold, winter wrightsville (im jonesing for winter right now, getting kind of fed up with tourons and frat boys) water temp that day was in the 40’s, air was also in the 40’s

2nd pic is a self hoot (sorry), courtesy of www.wblivesurf.com from this past fall

-got some more coming if i can figure out how to resize them so they are not so big

some more from NC

1. some nice hurricane swell in S-NC, not sure who took the shot, because i found this on another forum, but it had me just about to paddle out in the bottom, which i thought was pretty crazy that some random person caught me at that particular moment

2-my friend evan on a playful summer day north of crystal pier

as fun as summer surf is, im looking forward to the water temp dropping to clear out most of the crowd