Share the stoke ! [photos]

nice …

thanks !

that NJ water colour is …different. Nice lighting eh ?

ben

Quote:

Whose boy? Yours ray?

Cheers KS

Yes… we kited together today as a matter of fact… who woulda’ thunk it twenty five years ago? :wink:

“interesting” avatars , Ray …

anyone you know ?

ben

Quote:

“interesting” avatars , Ray …

anyone you know ?

ben

Just good old uncle Ernie… lives in the basement… spends way too much time on the computer… :wink:

Past(handmade) and present(Frye’s, John Belik, Dick Brewer) quivers.

High above SC’s

Hi

A shot from my 40th birthday trip to NZ

Nice.

sorry its there now

West Coast yesterday

Howzit seabeast, Looks like Ragland Bay, Have a good friend Dennis Conquest who lives right there.Aloha,Kokua

gee Kieran , that looks nice !

Were you there , surfing it ?

What board were you riding ?

Did it stay glassy for long ? [here , we are getting strong onshores by 8.30 / 9am , already …summer weather patterns , without the warmth or flies yet . Won’t be long though , I’m sure , until it will be TOTALLY flat…]

Hey , guys…THANKS for sending the photos, and sharing your stoke ! [ You’ve probably noticed I’ve been a bit “quiet” on the photo front lately , [been surfing , instead] …so it’s been really great to have you all contributing your shots !]

…keep it up !

cheers !

ben

I wasn’t up that way, I was down the south coast where we had the size and the onshores :frowning:

Some of the Crew traveled north for a comp, I’ve been getting the stink eye at home because of my weekend surfing so I had to stay at home. Here are a few Pics they brought back:

THis place is named after an Insurance Company its, Miss a beat and your on the rocks every time. I wouldn’t go booking your trips yet. This place is fickle as hell, even the locals can’t call it in advance.

A photo on saturday evening from the other end of woolacombe beach, took me 40 mins to paddle out.

First wave on my new single fin gun that I’ve just finished. Pretty happy with how it goes.

Cheers Joe

Hi Joe, looks like a nice wave. I was only able to make it out back on a couple of occasions on saturday, in the morning before it really got up and once in the afternoon. But then we got caught out by one of these and came up spitting sand!

Croyde first thing saturday morning.

Putsborough on sunday once it had dropped a bit, not!

Hey Ben, tried my hardest to ride my single fin in such a way that i could tell you how it performed. Unfortunatley all i can tell you is that it free falls down the face really well, it does however duck dive really nice as i got lots of practise in.

More to follow.

Cheers KS

Few more shots of the weekends surf.

Big set out back at croyde.

Sorry guys i’m not very good at getting close to the action and actually getting shots of surfers riding. Will try harder next time.

Cheers KS.

Last Friday at the RedBull Competition… Ho’okipa.

Always thought that holding a king of the air competition at hookipa should really be called king of the waves. Still good shots ray although this one looks like the kite in the photo is actually being flown by someone else and the kite the guy in the photo is riding is out of shot. I might be wrong but if you look at the postion of the kite and it’s orientation in the sky it looks like there’s no way the guy beneath it could be controling it! Unless he’s got bendy lines.

Cheers KS

If the kite is closer to us than the rider it could be possible.

I have to say I think Kitesurfer is right. The angle of the kite and the lines from the kitesurfer just dont look right.

Although the other reason may also ber just as valid.