Share the stoke ! [photos]

How long are Kite strings anyway? That might answer it…

I did consider that hicksy but then i thought that if the kite was closer and the lines went back towards the kite then more of the top surface of the kite would be visible. Still it’s a cool photo anyway.

Looks just like me when i’m kiting!

Cheers KS

Kite lines vary in length depending upon the type of kite you have and weather or not your wave riding. In waves you need much shorter lines sometimes down to 15m as this makes the kite much more responsive which is good for all the carving turns. On flat water kite lines can be upto 40m depending on the kite type.

Cheers KS

Burnsie, those waves look oh so nice! Location secret i guess?

No no secrets, The whole west coast was pumping. That kind of size and quality only happens once every couple of years. There were some wild sessions . Some crazy chargers out there. I had to make do with crowded onshore slop :frowning:

Re: the angle of the dangle…?.. I think KS is right, I may have cropped ‘his’ kite out of the pic.

“Cool photo anyway”… thanks, here are a couple more and if you go to Sharkless.com (media, photos, 2005, there’s even more) … or http://sharkless.com/gallery/2005?page=2

Sharkless is a group of Great Lakes kitesurfers… good peeps. … here’s a video from them taken recently. http://www.sharkless.com/video/octoberfly2005.mov

This shot, (sorry its no sharper), was taken on 15 oct in a part of deepest cornwall known as the Badlands. It was so going off.

Which shot???

sorry image too big I,ll try again.

Another photo of last weekends surf. This one is of woolacombe.

Cheers KS

Last winter…

my weekend away

some other east coast spots

Northern CA last Sunday

Matthew Wherrick photos 10/23/2005

some shots of jalama beach. Santa barabra county

sunset…

Me , using [computer-generated] artistic licence , this time !

[I just wanted to see what [Sydney] Luke’s fish would look like redddish coloured , with bluey coloured keels …

enjoy !!

ben

[for the comparison , here is the original colour …]

or , is THIS more accurate ?? [luke , where ARE you ??!!]

summer flatness alternative … [yes , the helmet is a GOOD idea !]

New Spray on my Single fin. i’m just going to let it cure for a while till everythink “sinks into place”.

interesting colour combo Josh !

…no stringer taped off ?

Did you glass over the sprayjob ?

cheers !

ben

well when I picked up the board it had a barely visable stringer. and it looks better without. no glass on top of the spray, just clear acryllic sealer.

i liked the neon green but i had soo many dings by the time i fixed them the board needed a colourful spray. (i left the deck neon green).

I love this board.