Swayloholics 2009

from what I understand from last year or the year before

we should all wear something in the color orange to signify your absence my friend

all i remember was some inside joke going around about you and carrots…

BTW the shirts look nice

won’t look too bad with ewa plains red dirt all over it from yard work.

ALSO

not to sound weird or anything cause I know this seems like some kind of bro bonding event  but is there any way to get an idea(head count) about how many females kids or adults are going to be present?

And not to be rude but kowing if they are petite or large would be helpful too

makes a difference on what might be in my goodie box

see you all soon

can’t stay too long maybe a couple hours at most…

thanks a million!

now I just need to squeeze the hull in the truck.

Glad to hear the carrots have not been forgotten by anyone but me…  Ha!

One of these years, one of these years…

I’m still angling to give brother ambrose a ride from the bay on down… Ah, to chauffeur the prince… What a chance for vicarious glory… Ha!

Plus -How am I gonna come up with a board uniquer than the one I brought… Oh wait… That’s most all my boards… I swear I’m gonna get a camera one moon soon… getting closer…

Viva la Sways!!!

camp site 42 (Mellor’s)

sometime between 9-11am Fri

see you all there or not

will only around an hour or so

then off to Gilroy to take my niece shopping for the day

no surf stuff just some food and junk

but if I’m lucky

for any ladies who happen to be around from the mango tree out back… 

b1

Change of plans…we’ll be there early Friday morning. Gonna leave Thurs night, stay over in San Luis or Cambria and power up the rest of the way in the morn. Bringing fins for Ray, a skimboard for trade, a 7’ five fin bonzer and 8’ Harbour Spherical Revolver to share. Karen will have her 7’6" Andreini and probably a 9’6" Wayne Rich.

See you all there!!

Marc

it’s going to suck when that Andreini gets stolen.

I’m feeling guilty about it already!

Ray, you need to text us a conditions update ASAP.

Yo Swayloholicians!

Whose goin’ down from Santa Cruz?

I can’t go but I want to send a Mental down for you boyz to check out and ride if you’re so inclined.

Call me: 831-345-8195

Mahalo, Rich

Maybe ChrisP or jt1 are willing to swing through your hood?

I’ll message them and see if anyone is coming that way.

I really want to get my mits on one of those fins!!!

Too bad about the bonzer too.

Hey Tyler,

Do you have a set of lokbox speed dialer fins I can borrow for a little while? I want to test em out on my Fat Boy quad before buying a set. Maybe I’ll bring that instead of the Harbour…hmmmm.

BTW- You do know that Karen is Sicilian don’t you?

Marc

there’s probably too much kelp up there

you want to try a gullwing, horan keel, the wavegrinder or solos’s spitfire on the revolver?

also I have those new takayama halo fcs fins and robin’s fancy quads.

as well as the original mark foo football fin

someone just needs to promise to mail them all back to me when its over…

let me know today cause i leave tomorrow

Rich

I think I have to cut through Santa Cruz from CA17 to get to CA1 as I work my way down south from San Jose. It’ll be early though cause I’m trying to get to Plaskett no later than 10-11AM.

If no one closer can accomodate you I can see what I can do but this will be one lost hawaiian tourist in your neck of the woods.

-Bernie

I will be going south down HWY 1 from SF on Friday with the wife & kids so I’ll probably hit SC about 11AM.

The truck will be loaded with toys so I can add a few more if you want.

OK, talked to Rich and it is a go!

Bernie!  I’ll return them for you.  Besides… I owe you big time!

I’ll try to get down there Fri. early so you can check out my wild curved fins.  

A have an extra pair if you like their yours!

Les

Bernie,

i would suggest going 101 through Gilroy to 156 to 1 in monterey then heading down rather than taking 17 through Santa Cruz unless you really

want to go through S.C.... it doesn't look like much on the map but, it will save you some time... if you're going to be over by Stanford, it should

be easy for you to get onto 101... you will see more ocean going through S.C. but 101 is a nice drive also.

[quote="$1"]

Hey Tyler,

Do you have a set of lokbox speed dialer fins I can borrow for a little while? I want to test em out on my Fat Boy quad before buying a set. Maybe I'll bring that instead of the Harbour....hmmmm.

BTW- You do know that Karen is Sicilian don't you?

Marc

Sr. pato,

I have a set of the turbo speed dialers. Your welcome to them.  Or, anyone else. Mike

[/quote]

Stoked for this weekend.  Went around the factory the other day and gathered up some scraps and foiled a random assortmant of fins to bring with me.  Quads, sidebites, a thruster set, a keel set…  Custom foiled by me for the test riders at Plaskett Creek.  Want to get feedback.  See you all this weekend.

Aloha Taylor, Is Ambrose coming this year, he never mentioed it to me.Aloha,Kokua

wildog

I'm stayin' home .

I just glossed the 15' 4''

stand up yacht

travel funds dont exist.

...ambrose...

taylo was just dreamin ..someday...

p.s.s.

do you have andy stitch's e-mail?

I inlaid some cocobolo wood he gave me long ago

in the wooden deck of the paddle yacht

I'd like to send him some photos.

Thanks Mike. I’d like to try em out if they’re Lokbox.

Marc

I’m thinking about bringing my 6’4" Clyde Beatty Jr. stringerless epoxy Tigerfish to trade for another fish if anyone’s so inclined…twin keels, quad etc…