Swayloholics Anonymous 2010 Sept 24,25,26

WOW, this is shaping up to be a internakinal evento!   Thank you for making it in September and not October this year.   My calendar has been cleared and I'm pumped to meet up with the boys.  What does the camp ground have? open pit mens room? Hot showers or do I need to bring my gas portable unit?  Are hand guns allowed?  Best camp spots are where?

Who's got a link to the making reservation thingy?

Looks like you guys got all the reserved spots taken up?  So the rest are first come first serve....Is that how that works?

Why would you want to bring a hand gun. Alcohol and firearms . always a good mix.

I will be there on Friday morning…I can snag you a spot and pitch a tent. I may have to mark my territory though…fair warning.

"Why would you want to bring a hand gun."

It might be fun to test claims of various boards being 'Bullet Proof.'  We could take them up the road and fire away.  It's legal in National Forests and sure to piss off the marketeers.

This will be my first year at SA and I am already stoked!  The photos look great and have heard all good things from this.  

Count me in!  It will probably be just me and another person, so is anyone willing to share a space and split the cost?  I promise I don’t bite or snore!     :slight_smile:   

Please let me know through the PM or directly:  whitneyl33@hotmail.com

Soooo excited to hear that Mr. Balsa is coming!  

peace.

Ok ls let's see:

Crock pot

Tooth Paste

Clean underwear

Tent

Tarp

GLOCK 17 w/ High capacity Clip

MINI MAC 10 w/ High Capacity Clip

4000 rounds of FMJ 9mm

8 box of 12 ga Remington Deer Slugs

Mosberg Stainless Defender 12 ga...short barrel

surfboard

4/3 wetsuit & booties

Plaskett reservations;

http://www.recreation.gov/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=70161

if it is not allowing reservations it's first come first serve, they leave spots open for drive ups. Get there earlier in the week.

Are there so many seals in Plaskett Creek???

nope, the great whites keep their populations down pretty well. 

By the way - You’re up for night surfing, aren’t you?

Er… we frenchies usually do other things at night but I suppose I will have to get used to your country’s customs…

OK.  I’m in spot # 41. I live a little over an hour away, and can bring extra camping stuff, too.  My spot says 2 vehicles.  So, if you want to share, let me know.  I wont’ get there until Friday night.  Got to work! Assuming I still have a job.  Mike

Mike------------I'll share thar spot with you if it is OK with you.  Split the rent and I am pretty sure i can be there Friday AM.  I got my pickup with a Lance camper.  All I neeed is a place to park, break out the Weber grill, my beach chair and cooler full of Coronas.   Lowel

good morning

i have room  at my campsite  . I  have  it from  sep 23 to sep 26  thursday thru sunday . just give a shout or a holler , I DO BITE THOUGH … JUST KIDDING.   we need to  check in by 2pm or they will give away your spot  , they did last time .  site 43  .

ALOHA JAMES

Here’s an update: unfortunately, Stéphane won’t be able to make it; Unlike me, he’s a reasonable guy and he knows that spending over 2000 € for a few days in California doesn’t mix very well with a mortgage on the house he just bought.

I checked with the airline (Delta) about the cost of bringing one or two boards with me and it just made me cough (not far from what it costs to make one, we’re talking longboards here). I will do it anyway but it’s just a rip-off…

Is there something that you guys would like me to bring for swapping?

How about bringing me one of the beautiful French women that I see pictures of sunbathing on the beach.  If she doesn't have a wardrobe it's ok; I've got a T-shirt she can borrow.  I'll give you a nice longboard for your effort.  That way you wouldn't have to bring one.

Aaaaaaaaahhh, unfortunately Mcding, french women NEVER travel without their wardrobes; And when I say “wardrobe”, I mean about a dozen king-sized suitcases. Excess luggage fees would be at least three times higher than the one for carrying boards. I’m afraid I can’t afford it…

...I've had some really good days at Sanddollar Beach. Small clean rights pealling just fine for my eggs and longboards....

Look at the set up....this is not a small wave spot....Buyer beware.....Ask Surf4fins about the quiver he surfed last year and you might understand........It's not San Onofre........We all have fun no matter what.......More food Mark.!...

Let's Fire Up The Grill !!!

Like Ray said you don't know what you have till you get there, it's been 4-5 feet to 18-20feet. But you can always count on a good time with good friends and lots of beer and food, you noticed how I put Beer first.

Can't wait Mark