Tribute to Waves.....

Man Kokua, I can only imagine what this winter has been like for you guys! Ahhhhhh, the far side sand bars must be firing today!!!

Howzit Carve, The west swell that hit made Hanalei about as perfect as it could be. A beautiful sight to see.Aloha,Kokua

Quote:

Howzit Carve, The west swell that hit made Hanalei about as perfect as it could be. A beautiful sight to see.Aloha,Kokua

I’m glad you guys got to score that… One of the great waves of the World… Absolute perfection!!! You lucky buggahs!!!

My friend Evan at Ventura Surf Shop called me and said C-street was up there for all-time 2005 sessions. Looks pretty frickin’ workable.

Ahhhhhh, nothing like a sand bar body surf bomb!!!

Photochopped from hawaiianwatershots.com… Waimea shorebreak from yesterday… I wanted it to be a right and I took the guy out… Hehehe!

Took these on the weekend. Just north of Platty’s local.

and this is Killcare.

Wow, that is one expensive path!!!

Another reversed Waimea Shorebreak from hawaiianwatershots.com

Small North Shore this morning but conditions are very clean… On my way back to another reef I snapped this shot…

From Santa Barbara’s own - Branden Aroyan

http://www.lowtiderising.com/LTRintro.html

A memorable day in Del Mar last spring.

Quote:

Small North Shore this morning but conditions are very clean… On my way back to another reef I snapped this shot…

Simply Beautiful wave there carve!

Today was memorable! Waves were slamming in the 6 to 8’+ Hawaiian size at Haleiwa… Very shifty but plenty good ones to be had. I saw some mean wipeouts and some incredible barrels… My 12’ board was chattering like crazy! Haha! Took a few pictures but didn’t get any of the mack daddy sets… Shucks! Had some sets that had punishment written all over them! Hehe…

Across the channel a medium set at Avalanche…

Haleiwa this morning… It looks perfect but it ws very tricky!

Ahwooooo!! Charge!!!

Across the channel the other way Puena Pt was big and ROPING. I paddled over and got a good one there too!

If that is your back yard you spend way to much time on-line!!!

Quote:

If that is your back yard you spend way to much time on-line!!!

Hahaha!!! I spend 4 hours this morning and just about every morning the beach. By the time I leave I’m surfed out. Its been good soooo many days that 3-4 hours a day is enough for me… Today when I left the winds were already switching onshore…

This is why I can never leave Hawaii. It truly is paradise…

Haleiwa again this morning… Very nice… Way overhead on the sets just reeling, spitting tubes…

Just a very nice day in Hawaii…

nice …

and, what is that red thing sticking out of the water ?